3 – 4 Year old Goals
- Be able to write all Uppercase and Lowercase letters
- Practice bringing and ending sounds
- Recognize 3 letter words
- Build vocabulary and grammar through age appropriate literature
- Story telling at circle time , enhancing connectivity of sentences
Math but not limited to
- Be able to count to 100
- Be able to skip count by 1’s, 2’s
- Be able to write numbers to 20
- Recognize 2d and 3d shapes
- Adding and subtracting through manipulative
- Learning symmetry
- Learning to draw straight lines, curved lines
- Joining vertexes, understanding number line, line formation
- Counting and associating numbers with objects
Arts and Craft
- Improve fine motor skills through arts and crafts.
- Improve gross motor skills through play and possibly a ‘sport’
- Be able to dress and undress himself well (he’s alright at this now, but still needs some work)
- Learn to think of others and support classmates and teachers, understands the concept of job assignment and responsibility.
- Children will learn by growing a garden which will include making compost
- Sensory walks-collect leaves and other nature collage
- Predictions and observations through hands on activities like mixing colors, dissolving chalk, making volcanoes etc.
- Observations and conclusions: children observe specimens and conclude from them.
- Experiments: children learn the cause and effect of scientific methods.
- Children explore materials that help in concluding experiments and predictions.
- Themes like-solar system, reptiles fun experiments and live observations
- Daily weather wheel
- Definition of map
- Literacy and label supporting directions in school
- Exposure to distance concepts
- Studying natural phenomenon like weathering
- Making and understanding land forms
- Games/quizzes related to land forms
- Historical Landmarks
- Field trips
|Coordination||Symbolization and Representation||Weight|
|Fine Motor Coordination||Sequence||Symmetry|
The pain in your back is usually caused by a mixture of psychological and physical factors. cialis on sale Dressing and re-dressing wound sample viagra for speedy recovery is required. This drug works generic tadalafil by relaxing vessels and pumping more blood flow to the male organ, causing it hard enough for lovemaking. If the problem is very severe and recurrent, it viagra 20mg cipla is highly recommended that you consult the physician for better results.
|Social/Emotional||Math||Cause and Effect|
|Self Esteem||Area||Simple Machines|
|Creative||Measuring||Making and Using Signs|
|Associations||Estimating||Using Books as Resources|
|Problem-Solving||One to One Correspondence|
|Finding New Solutions|
Fun never ends
- Barbie workshops
- Purse decoration
- Making lemonade and serving it cars
- Tea party
- Bring and share favorite toy on friday
- Grocery shop
- Pottery wheel
- Spinning, weaving
- Charkha (in process)
- Pajama day
- Diwali, Holi, Chinese new year, Christmas, thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Easter,